Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Education is the foundation of your dental healthcare. We believe it is vital for our patients to have all the facts so that they may make informed decisions about their dental treatment and care program.
We have compiled a selection of common questions about our practice, the services we offer, and dentistry in general. If your question is not answered here, and/or if you would like more information, please call our office or send us an email.
- What type of insurance do you accept?
- Will I need to see another professional to have my dental implants placed?
- Is Invisalign covered by my insurance?
- Is cosmetic dentistry covered by my insurance?
- Why do I need a root canal when my tooth doesn't hurt?
- What is temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ/TMD)?
- What is your notice of privacy practices?
- What dental materials do you use?
- How can I get straighter teeth without braces?
- Is Invisalign right for me?
- Why is it important to straighten crooked teeth?
- Can people tell that I’m wearing Invisalign?
- Is Invisalign painful?
- How does Invisalign work?
- What are the advantages of Invisalign?